Directed by: Brad Radby
Starring: Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, Anne Hathaway, Kevin Spacey
Critics Average: 2/5 Stars
Box Office (US): $53M
BRAD RADBY’S SYNOPSIS
At the start of the movie, Kevin Spacey is trying to get more business at his business, so he knows there’s only one way to do it – he needs his business to get gay, like on TV.
He calls in his secretary, who is Anne Hathaway, and asks her if she knows anyone at the business who would want to get gay if he gives them more money for doing their businessman job. Anne thinks this is exciting, and she gets two young businessmen, who are Tobey Maguire and Jake Gyllenhaal, to sign up for the Get Gay Program.
They ask if they really have to do it, or just pretend, and Kevin says they really have to, and so they decide it’s fine because they want to be good businessmen, because they need to stick to the meme that they learned in college.
The next day the big gayness is revealed, and the paparazzi go wild for the gay businessmen, especially Jake, and even more for Tobey, and then even more for Jake, and then even more than that for Tobey. This is what makes Jake and Tobey jealous, and they have fist-fights about it at their house, and Tobey goes and looks in the mirror like, “Nooottt noooowwww…doonnn’ttt chaaannnngggge…” like he might be getting radioactive, and that’s in slow motion.
There are even more problems at the business, because of all the paparazzi around their business desks, and that’s when Anne tells Kevin that he’s taken things too far – the Get Gay Program has to stop!
Jake has on yellow pants.
Kevin likes how good business is though, and says that everyone in the company has to get gay now, and that means Anne has to start kissing girls on the lips, and the one she kisses most is another secretary, who is also Anne Hathaway.
At the end, Jake and Tobey smell their shirts and put them back in the closet, and everyone has a lot to think about. There’s im-portant music over the credits with Jake and Tobey hugging in slow motion.
BRAD RADBY’S PRODUCTION NOTES
1) Kevin was being really Method for this, and that was crazy every day because like the real paparazzi was getting confused with the paparazzi who were doing actoring.
2) So like businessmen sometimes get people mad, and that’s not fair and that’s why I made this, and it was part two of my Sensitive Movie Trilogy.
3) Me and Kevin got married in real life to do publicity and for equal rights, so there’s wife number four! LOL!!
4) There was a huge deleted scene where Kevin clones the gay businessmen and gives them their own TV show and t-shirt line, and that’s where the extra Anne Hathaway came from.
5) Also we really did that and that’s why there are two Anne Hathaways now.